We have had some people ask if the comp is going ahead on Sunday 5th February, considering the forecast. We are monitoring the weather closely and will make a decision closer to the day. In making a decision we will be referring to the EAs heat policy and we will not be putting any horses or people at risk. If you would like to have input into the decision please come to our Committee meeting on Wednesday 1st February 6.30 pm at Lochinvar Pub.

EA hot weather policy:
http://www.equestrian.org.au/sites/default/files/Equestrian%20Australia%20Hot%20Weather%20Policy.pdf